Ways To Nature Terms and Conditions
- All Ways To Nature tours must be pre-booked and paid for at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy:
Tour date changes (subject to availability) are available up until 24 hours before the booked date and time.
If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hours from the tour date and departure time, no refund will be issued.
If a booking is cancelled greater than 24 hours from the selected tour date, you can choose to either reschedule your tour for another day (subject to availability) or receive a full refund.
Ways to Nature reserves the right to cancel a tour if weather conditions are deemed unsafe, at the discretion of Ways To Nature. In these instances, Ways To Nature will re-book your tour at the earliest possible convenience (subject to availability), or provide a full refund.
- Tours will operate rain or shine, so please dress appropriately. Tours can be cancelled at anytime by Ways To Nature if Ways To Nature deem conditions to be unsafe for participants. This may include Bureau of Meteorology weather warnings or extreme fire danger. If tours are cancelled due to adverse weather conditions prior to commencement, a full refund will be offered or the opportunity to reschedule your walk, subject to availability.
- Leave only footprints, take only photos….Ways To Nature supports the principles recommended by Leave No Trace Australia (link: https://www.lnt.org.au/) for minimising our impacts when visiting WA’s National Parks and reserves.
- By participating in a Ways To Nature tour, you agree to follow the instructions and directions of your Ways To Nature guide.
- Ways To Nature is not liable or responsible for any property loss or damage or personal injury arising from or connected with any Ways To Nature tour or service.
- Please leave your pets at home, domestic pets are not permitted on tours.
- Tours will depart punctually. Please arrive 5 minutes before the arranged departure time so your tour can leave on time.
- Tour participants agree, unless they communicate otherwise before commencement of the walk, to having their photograph taken whilst on a Ways To Nature tour for advertising purposes on the Ways To Nature website and other social media platforms.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to advise the Ways To Nature guide of any potentially life-threatening medical conditions before the commencement of the tour including, but not restricted to, those conditions for which a medi-alert bracelet is worn, anaphylaxis, diabetes and asthma.